- A combination of different technologies (fibre, metallic and radio link)
- Guaranteed service and availability (SLA)
- medium-sized and large businesses
- throughout the Czech Republic
Offer your medium and large corporate end customers delivery of services at speeds from 64 Kb/s to 300 Mb/s. It is a wholesale end-to-end solution.
The RADO offer consists of several blocks, which together form a truly flexible environment for telecom providers to create products for their own service customers.
The offer consists of:
- an access line connecting your customer via a metallic, fibre or radio link to the agreed collocation in the regional capital
- a simple Interface service which represents the handover interface for transit capacity from the region in question
- Deployment of the provider’s infrastructure without their own investment
- Nonstop (24/7) monitoring
- Backup access line at a discounted price
- Wider support for network technologies (TDM, Ethernet)
- Wide options of the SLAs provided
- The possibility of using different types of technologies - fibre, copper, radio
We offer the access to our customers in two versions:
Asymmetric transmission speeds - Carrier speeds – Carrier Ethernet Access (CEA)
- 512 Kb/s to 100 Mb/s for downstream
- 128 Kb/s to 20 Mb/s for upstream
Symmetric transmission speeds – Carrier Ethernet Access
- 64 Kb/s to 300 Mb/s for downstream and upstream
CTA – Carrier TDM Access
This service provides transmission capacity between the CETIN network termination point and the handover point at speeds from 64 Kb/s up to 34 Mb/s. The service is always synchronous.
The second element of the service is the Simple Interface CTA process, which includes transit within the region and the handover interface between the CETIN network and the partner in the form of structured access with a capacity of 155 Mb/s (STM-1).
CEA – Carrier Ethernet Access
This service provides transmission capacity between the CETIN network termination point and the handover point at asymmetric speeds from 512 Kb/s for downstream and 128 Kb/s for upstream up to symmetric speeds of 300 Mb/s.
The CEA service is offered in several versions:
Basic service without the choice of access technology
Service defined by the microwave link in uncoordinated bands
Guaranteed technological solution provided by the CEA Speci version
It is possible to purchase additional services for the basic RADO (CEA) service. We offer the following:
This service offers transparent data transmission.
For RADO services, which are newly implemented via microwave or fibre access technology, a project survey can be provided with the preparation of basic documentation for the implementation of the service.
Express Set Up
The service includes express set-up or change of the Access to Local Loop.
A backup data line of the Carrier Ethernet Access (CEA) service can be implemented on the existing access network at a discount.
|Failure rectification speed
|Failure report response time
|Length of interruption due to maintenance and scheduled work
Files for download All necessary documents and services on one place.
Návrh smlouvy RADO
Návrh smlouvy RADO je velmi rozsáhlý, proto je struktura smluvní dokumentace sestavena do logických celků. Přílohy smlouvy pak samostatně mapují konkrétní oblasti služeb. Tento návrh smlouvy je platný od 11.3.2022
Akční nabídka KMA na asymetriky
1. 5. 2022 do 31.12.2022 jsme pro Vás za účelem podpory prodeje připravili akční nabídku vztahující se na asymetrické služby Carrier Ethernet Access (CEA). Případně kontaktujte svého obchodního zástupce nebo zašlete zprávu na adresu email@example.com